WCTRS Y-II PhD student grants

Grants to support PhD students to conduct and present research at the WCTR-16 Montreal

Applications Closed

The WCTRS-YII is a collection of five grants, awarded to PhD students to complete further transport research, submit papers to the WCTR-16 Montreal, and enjoy the full benefits of WCTRS membership.

The 4th edition of the WCTRS-Y offers the following grants:

  • One Innovation Grant of $5000 (USD)
  • Four Prestige Grants of $3000 (USD) each

Applications are now closed, and the reviewing process is underway.

Three members of the WCTRS Steering Committee will review all applications, and then make recommendations of the successful candidates to the Committee for approval. The winners will then present papers on their research as part of a Special Session at the WCTR-16 Montreal in July 2022.

The winners will receive an advance payment of 30% of their grant, with the remaining 70% paid after the acceptance of a single authored paper based on the grant proposal, and the registration and attendance of the grant holder in person at the WCTR-16.

You can find further details about all the Young Initiative Activities at the following link.

If you have any questions, please contact the WCTRS-Y Leader Laetitia Dablanc.